Top Chef Canada (season 4)
|Top Chef Canada (season 4)|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Original network||Food Network|
|Original release||March 10– May 12, 2014|
|No. of contestants||14|
14 chefs competed in season four. Names, ages, hometowns, and cities of residence (at time of filming) are from the Food Network Canada website.: In the order eliminated:
- Michael Robbins, 29, Vancouver, BC
- Ruth Wigman, 31, St. John's, NL (Hometown: Nanaimo, BC)
- Dawn Doucette, 41, Vancouver, BC
- Gabriela Neda, 26, Caracas, Venezuela
- Lauren Marshall, 26, Mount Uniacke, NS
- Karine Moulin, 36, Quebec City, QC
- Pierre Lamielle, 34, Calgary, AB (Hometown: North Vancouver, BC)
- Shelley Robinson, 50, Vancouver, BC
- Evelynn Takoff, 28, Kelowna, BC
- Vittorio Colacitti, 32, Toronto, ON
- Jesse Vergen, 35, Saint John, NB
- Rich Francis, 36, Fort McPherson, NT
- Terry Salmond, 30, Kitchener, ON
- Rene Rodriguez, 41, Ottawa, ON
^Note 1 : Although in the bottom, Rich had won immunity in the quickfire challenge, so he was not eligible to be eliminated.
^Note 2 : Although in the bottom, Shelley had won immunity in the quickfire challenge, so she was not eligible to be eliminated.
^Note 3 : Although in the bottom, Rich and Rene had won immunity in the quickfire challenge, so they were not eligible to be eliminated.
^Note 4 : Starting from this quickfire, immunity is no longer available.
- (WINNER) The chef won the season and was crowned Top Chef.
- (RUNNER-UP) The chef was a runner-up for the season.
- (WIN) The chef won that episode's Elimination Challenge.
- (HIGH) The chef was selected as one of the top entries in the Elimination Challenge, but did not win.
- (LOW) The chef was selected as one of the bottom entries in the Elimination Challenge, but was not eliminated.
- (OUT) The chef lost that week's Elimination Challenge and was out of the competition.
- (IN) The chef neither won nor lost that week's Elimination Challenge. They also were not up to be eliminated.
|Title||Original air date|
|40||1||"The Battle Of The Sexes"||March 10, 2014|
|41||2||"The World According To Chang"||March 17, 2014|
|42||3||"Five Alarm Fire"||March 24, 2014|
|43||4||"Chefs, Start Your Engines"||March 31, 2014|
|44||5||"Game, Set, Match"||April 7, 2014|
|45||6||"Restaurant Wars"||April 14, 2014|
|46||7||"Lords And Ladies At The Castle"||April 21, 2014|
|47||8||"School's Out For The Chefs"||April 28, 2014|
|48||9||"The Science Of Food"||May 5, 2014|
|49||10||"The Finale's Taboo"||May 12, 2014|
- "Top Chef Canada Season 4 Bios". Retrieved 2014-03-17.