Top Eleven Football Manager
|Top Eleven Football Manager|
|Platform(s)||iOS, Android, WebGL|
|Release||Facebook (Sunday May 09th 2010) |
Android (Thursday October 20th 2011)
iOS (Sunday November 23rd 2011)
Odnoklassniki (Thursday May 8th 2012)
|Mode(s)||Single-player with multiplayer interaction|
The game can also be played on Facebook and it allows players to play against their friends. The game was conceived in order to address a lack of football management games in the social media environment. The game builds on the concepts and gameplay found in games like Sports Interactive's Football Manager and Electronic Arts' Premier Manager that have managed to engage millions of football fans, and giving them access to social features. Top Eleven Football Manager has managed to transfer the look and feel of desktop applications to Facebook.
Two years after being launched on Facebook, Top Eleven was launched on one of the biggest Russian social networks, Odnoklassniki. According to the statistics from Facebook, there were more than 15 million monthly users in 2014.
It was also the shirt sponsor of Hashtag United from 2017 to 2018.
- "Train your football team on Facebook" Serbian daily newspaper 24sata, article on issue for May 12, 2010
- "Serbian experts for virtual football" Serbian daily newspaper Danas, article on issue for June 1, 2010
- "Top Eleven review" InsideNetwork, article published on September 9, 2010
- "Top Eleven review" f2pgames.com, article published on September 20, 2010
- "1.200.000 MAU" PRWeb.com, article published on January 3, 2011
- "The Top 5 Facebook Soccer Games By Traffic" Insidesocialgames.com, article published on March 30, 2011
- "Top Eleven shuts out EA's FIFA Superstars as top Facebook sports game" Games.com, article published on June 13, 2011
- "Serbian Soccer Upstart Outscores FIFA On Facebook" Allfacebook.com article published on June 15, 2011
- "Nordeus's CEO on how Top Eleven became number one [Interview]" Games.com article published on September 9, 2011
- "How Top Eleven beat FIFA Superstars to become the top soccer game on Facebook" Gamezebo.com article published on September 27, 2011
- "Top Eleven Kicks Off Facebook Soccer Game Update" Allfacebook.com article published on October 5, 2011
- "Top Eleven Review" Gamezebo.com article published on October 19, 2011
- "Top Eleven gets spiffy new interface, Club Shop to get its brand on" Games.com article published on March 13, 2012
- "Nordeus Names José Mourinho Global Promoter for Top Eleven" Gamasutra.com article published on March 21, 2013
- Beres, Ivan (20 October 2011). "Nordeus' Top Eleven gives its 1,000,000 daily active players an Android app – iOS to follow soon!". Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Webster, Andrew (23 November 2011). "Soccer management game Top Eleven slides on to iOS". Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Top Eleven Now Available on Odnoklassniki!". Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Top Eleven In Ground Breaking Deal With Potters". Stoke City. Archived from the original on 22 May 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Stoke City make use of sleeve sponsorship opportunities as Top Eleven broadens its marketing beyond YouTube teams". The Drum. Retrieved 16 May 2017.