Top Gear (Indian magazine)
August 2015 cover
|CCO and Editor||Girish Karkera|
|Publisher||Worldwide Media Pvt. Ltd.|
|First issue||September 2005|
|Company||BBC Worldwide Limited|
The magazine is published out of the Times of India Building, opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station. The first edition was launched in September 2005.
BBC TopGear is an automotive magazine with a lifestyle flavor. So apart from road tests its USP are its surreal features which normally test the cars and bikes in various environment and talks a lot about driver interactions with the car and not just the technical specifications. The magazine has made a niche for itself with its take on automotive journalism.
- Girish Karkera (Editor)
- Debabrata Sarkar (Associate Editor)
- Devesh Shobha (Features Editor)
- Agasti Kaulgi (Features Editor)
- Ashok George (Road Test Editor)
- Samarpan Bhowmik (Senior Copy Editor)
- Aatish Mishra (Features Writer)
- Tejal Bhatkar (Senior Editorial Coordinator)
- Kiran Jadhav (Senior Art Director),
- Rajeev Gaikwad (Photographer)
Himanshu Pandya, Parag Parelkar, Somdutta Nhawkar, Shashank MB
- "BBC magazines being sold in India by child labourers earning 12p a day". The Daily Telegraph. 24 August 2008. Retrieved 23 March 2010.