Top Secret (magazine)
|Editor||Marcin Przasnyski (issues 1 to 9)|
Marcin Borkowski (issues 10 to 54)
|Categories||Computer and video games|
|Publisher||Bajtek Publishing House|
Axel Springer Polska
|First issue||October 1990|
|Final issue||March 2003|
Top Secret is a Polish magazine devoted to the subject of computer and video games, as well as to culture and events connected with them. The first edition of the magazine was published between 1990-1996 by the Bajtek Publishing Cooperative, and it was the first magazine of this type in Poland. 54 issues were released. The second edition was published between 2002-2003 by Axel Springer Poland as an attempt to restore the title. However, in this time, only four issues were produced, and the project was abandoned.
- "The first Polish gaming magazine "Top Secret" brought up a whole generation - VICE". vice (in Polish). Archived from the original on 2018-04-04. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Zapach papieru - strona fanów prasy o grach". zapach-papieru.strefa.pl. Archived from the original on 2016-10-28. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "TOP SECRET – historia kultowego pisma w 9 okładkach - Polygamia". polygamia.pl. Archived from the original on 2017-07-13.
- "To się czytało: Moje w Top Secrecie początki". Gamezilla. Archived from the original on 2018-03-20.
- "Galu.info - Marcin "Borek" Borkowski. Wywiad". www.galu.info. Archived from the original on 2015-01-08.
|This video game magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.