O'odham: Ḍo Bawui
Location of Topawa in Pima County, Arizona.
|• Total||5.16 sq mi (13.35 km2)|
|• Land||5.16 sq mi (13.35 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||2,467 ft (752 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||N/A|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|GNIS feature ID||12621|
Topawa (O'odham: Ḍo Bawui) is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pima County, Arizona, United States. Topawa is located on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation 7.5 miles (12.1 km) south-southeast of Sells. Topawa has a post office with ZIP code 85639.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Topawa, Arizona
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Topawa CDP, AZ." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on September 13, 2018.
- "Where to find us." Baboquivari Middle & High School. Retrieved on September 13, 2018. "Baboquivari High School and Middle School Indian Route 19 Mile Marker 19.5 Topawa, AZ 85634"
|This Arizona state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|