Topik (TV program)
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
|Running time||30 minutes
5 minutes (evening news update)
|Original release||April 30, 2006 – present|
|Preceded by||Laporan ANTeve
(March 1, 1993 – March 31, 1996)
(April 1, 1996 – April 29, 2006)
(March 1, 2003 – March 11, 2005)
Topik is a flagship television newscast broadcast on the Indonesian TV station antv. Its slogan is "Lebih Cepat, Lebih Dalam, Lebih Lengkap" ("Faster, Deeper, More Complete"). The newscast consist of Topik Pagi (morning news), Topik Siang (afternoon news), Topik Petang (evening news), Topik Malam (late-night news), and Topik Terkini (news update).
Previously, antv had some flagship news program:
- Laporan ANTeve (ANTeve Report), airs on March 1, 1993 – March 31, 1996.
- Cakrawala (Horizon), airs on April 1, 1996 – April 29, 2006 as the evening news program. Later, the name is used to the newsmagazine program.
- Jurnal ANTV (ANTV Journal), airs on March 1, 2003 – March 11, 2005.
As of November 2014, currently Topik ANTV broadcasts three newscast:
- Topik Pagi (morning news), airs on 3:30 a.m. WIB.
- Topik Malam (late-night news), airs on 1 a.m. WIB.
- Topik Terkini (news update), airs every several hours.
In some cases, such as the Indonesian Super League or Indonesian Second Division sportscast, Topik Petang broadcasts as Topik Petang Update, covering summary of national news on 5:30 p.m. in 5 minutes.
While in the weekdays Topik Pagi and Topik Siang airs regular news program, in the weekend the program covering light news, such as lifestyle and travelling, in the same name with the suffix "Weekend".
Previously, it had news talk program called Topik Kita. Later, the program changed its format to the newsmagazine program, and then replaced with Cakrawala.
But on November 2014, Topik Siang and Topik Petang was ended due to antv restructure its news programs, leaving Topik Pagi, Topik Terkini, and Topik Malam as their remaining newscasts.