(Redirected from Topkapi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Topkapı in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Topkapı ("cannonball gate"), sometimes spelled Topkapi outside of Turkey, is a Turkish word that may refer to:
- Topkapı Palace in Istanbul, Turkey
- Topkapı Scroll, a Timurid dynasty pattern scroll in the museum's collection
- Topkapı, Besni, a village in the district of Besni, Adıyaman Province, Turkey
- Topkapı, Istanbul, a neighbourhood of Istanbul near the Roman city walls
- Topkapi (film), a 1964 caper movie
- Topkapi (previous title The Light of Day (Eric Ambler novel)), a 1962 tragi-comic art heist spy novel by Eric Ambler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Topkapı.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.