From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Traded as||TYO: 7911
Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||January 17, 1900|
|Headquarters||1, Kanda Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0024, Japan|
|Shingo Kaneko, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||¥ 1,502 billion) (FY 2012)|
$ 197.36 million (FY 2012)(¥ 18.562 billion) (FY 2012)
Number of employees
|48,878 (consolidated) (as of March 2013)|
|Footnotes / references
Business segments and products
Information and Networks
- Securities and cards: investment security certificates, passbooks, product coupons, gift certificates, lottery tickets, data printing, IC cards
- Commercial printing: posters, catalogs, pamphlets, flyers, direct mailings, calendars, yearbooks, corporate communication tools
- Publications printing: weekly and monthly magazines, books, art books, dictionaries and other reference books, textbooks, electronic publications
- Business forms: RFID and NFC solutions, digital-media related business, integrated slips
- Packaging: flexible packaging materials, paper containers, cups, molded plastic products, complex liquid containers, cardboard containers, marketing planning, product planning, development and manufacturing of functional packaging and materials
- Functional products: solar cell backsheets, molded plastic products for electronic devices, materials for recording information, components for secondary batteries
- Interior decor materials: decorative paper/films, wallpaper, flooring materials, interior fixtures, decorative panels
- Displays: LCD color filters, anti-reflection films, electromagnetic wave shield mesh for plasma displays
- Semiconductors: photomasks for semiconductors, design services for LSI, device OEM, leadframes, BGA/CSP substrates, color filter arrays for image sensors and small display devices, etched products, printed circuit boards
- "Corporate Information". Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Annual Report 2013". Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Company Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Customer Success Story - Toppan Printing America" (PDF). Xerox. Retrieved April 8, 2014Xerox. Check date values in:
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- "Business Segments". Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- Official website (English)
- Toppan UK & Europe (subsidiary) (English)
- Toppan Photomasks, Inc (English)
- Toppan USA, Inc. (supplier of transparent barrier films [GL Films]) (English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|