Tor Marius Gromstad
|Date of birth||8 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Arendal, Norway|
|Date of death||c. 12 May 2012(aged 22)|
|Place of death||Oslo, Norway|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|FK Arendal, Hisøy IL|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 May 2012.
Gromstad transferred from Arendal to Stabæk in 2007, and he attended the secondary school Norges Toppidrettsgymnas while playing for Stabæk. In total he played 43 matches for the club, and Gromstad started six of the eight first matches in the 2012-season in addition to playing both Stabæk's cup matches.
Disappearance and death
Gromstad was last seen after leaving his brother's apartment at 07:26 AM (GMT+2) on Saturday 12 May 2012, and was reported missing later the same night. He was not carrying his wallet or cellphone at the time of the disappearance. He was discovered dead on the morning of 14 May 2012, after being missing for 36 hours. According to a press release made by his club, Gromstad died from an accidental fall at a nearby construction site.
- "Savnet Stabæk-spiller funnet død". vg.no (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. 14 May 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- Stabæk profile
- "Gromstad funnet død". budstikka.no (in Norwegian). 14 May 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Savnet Stabæk-spiller funnet død - VG Nett om Stabæk". Vg.no. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- EN SAK AV Stabæk Fotball14.05.2012 12:09. "Stabæk Fotball > Gromstad funnet død". Stabak.no. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|