From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This film depicts a romantic love story.
- Gaurav Bajaj as Raju
- Swati as Swapna
- Victor Banerjee as Swapna's father
- Sabyasachi Chakrabarty as Raju's father
- Mithu Chakrabarty as Raju's mother
- Kharaj Mukherjee as Principal
- Mousumi Saha as Swapna's mother
- Suman Banerjee as Swapna's mama
- Iliyas khan
- Biswanath Basu as Professor
|1.||"Confusion Confusion"||Neeraj Sridhar|
|2.||"Tor Naam - Title Track"||Neeraj Sridhar|
|3.||"Hare Hare Rama"||Zubeen Garg & Neelakshi|
|4.||"Ei Ami Ei Tumi"||Saberi|
|5.||"O Bondhu Re"||Zubeen Garg|
- "Tor Naam (2012) sweet reminder of teenage days: WBRi Bengali Movie Review". WBri. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Grand music Launch of Tor Naam". Gomolo. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
|This article about a Bengali film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|