From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Torda may refer to:
- Localities in Romania
- Torda, a Hungarian name for Turda, a city and municipality in Cluj County
- Turda (or Torda) river
- Tordai-hasadék, a Hungarian name for Cheile Turzii, a natural reserve near Turda
- Localities in Serbia
- Torda (Žitište), a village near Žitište, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Decree of Torda (14th century)
- Edict of Torda (1568)
- Maros-Torda County, former county in Transylvania
- Torda-Aranyos County, former county in Transylvania
- Torda County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.