From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toreador may refer to:
- Torero or bullfighter
- The Toreador, a musical comedy
- The "Toreador Song" from Georges Bizet's opera Carmen
- The Daily Toreador, the student newspaper of Texas Tech University
- The Hallucinogenic Toreador is the name of a Salvador Dalí painting
- "Toreador I" and "Toreador II", songs made by Apocalyptica
- "Toreador", a song by Band of Skulls on their 2014 album Himalayan (album)
- The mascot for Boone High School in Boone, Iowa, U.S.
- Toreador (World of Darkness), a fictional clan of vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Dark Ages
- The mascot for Monterey High School in Monterey, California, U.S.
- adiosToreador, the username for Tavros Nitram, a fictional character in the web comic Homestuck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toreador.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.