June 4, 1987
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Other names||"Tori", "Tori Praver"|
|Spouse(s)||Danny Fuller (m. 2013)|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Tori Praver-Fuller (née Praver born June 4, 1987 in San Diego, California) is an American model and swimwear fashion designer perhaps best known for her appearances in the 2007-2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, as a Global Brand Ambassador for Billabong (clothing) in 2009, and for being the youngest face of Guess (clothing) in 2006, at the age of 17. Praver stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall.
Born in San Diego, California and raised on the Hawaiian island of Maui, Tori Praver's childhood was spent surfing, swimming and hanging out at local beaches with her friends. Discovered at age 13 at a Lahaina supermarket, Praver has gone on to work for Guess?, Yamamay, Tally Weijl, and Liu-Jo. She has been on multiple covers of Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Cover magazines. She made Sports Illustrated shoots and was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2007 and 2008 editions and appeared again the following year in 2009.
Her initial career goals were to become a fashion designer and in 2009, Praver started her own line of swimwear, Tori Praver Swimwear. The successful swimwear line is sold through major retailers, boutiques and online. In 2013, she married long-time boyfriend and professional surfer Danny Fuller. Their wedding was photographed by Maui Maka Photography and featured in Vogue  The couple have a daughter Ryan and a son, Phoenix, and split their time between Kauai, Los Angeles, New York
- "Tori Praver". New York Magazine.
- "Tori Praver-Fuller (@toripraver) • Instagram photos and videos".
- "Profile of Tori Praver". Fashion Model Directory.
- Tori Praver index for the Swimsuit Issue
- "Surf". GrindTV.com.
- "Model Tori Praver is Thinking Arby’s®". Business Wire. 5 May 2009.
- "Fashion Shows: Fashion Week, Runway, Designer Collections". Vogue.
- "Swept Away: Model Tori Praver and Surfer Danny Fuller's Hawaiian Wedding — Vogue". Vogue.
- Official website
- Tori Praver at the Fashion Model Directory
- Tori Praver profile at NYmag.com
- Tori Praver at the Internet Movie Database
- Profile from Askmen.com
- Tori Praver Swimwear Official website
- 2012 Interview with Tori Praver
- Pacific Weddings 2013 Feature
- Swept Away: Model Tori Praver and Surfer Danny Fuller's Hawaiian Wedding from Vogue (magazine)
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|