Toride Station west entrance, June 2010
|Location||Chuo-cho, Toride, Ibaraki
|Passengers (FY2014)||27,410 (JR)  daily|
Toride Station (取手駅 Toride-eki) is a railway station on the Jōban Line in Toride, Ibaraki, Japan, operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East). It is also shared by the private railway operator Kanto Railway.
The JR East portion of Toride station has three elevated island platforms serving six tracks. The station has a Midori no Madoguchi ticket office. The Kanto Railway portion of the station has a single ground level island platform.
|1/2||■ Jōban Line (Local)||for Abiko, Kita-Senju
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line for Yoyogi-Uehara
|3/4||■ Jōban Line (Rapid)||for Kashiwa, Matsudo, and Ueno|
|5||■ Jōban Line (Rapid)||for Kashiwa, Matsudo, and Ueno|
|■ Jōban Line||for Tsuchiura, Mito, and Iwaki|
|6||■ Jōban Line||for Tsuchiura, Mito, and Iwaki|
|7/8||■ Jōsō Line||for Moriya, Mitsukaido, and Shimodate|
|Jōban Line (Rapid)|
(Rapid service between Toride and Ueno)
|Jōban Line (Local)|
(Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line through service)
|Kantō Railway Jōsō Line|
A 27-year-old Japanese man was arrested after stabbing 14 people outside of the west entrance of Toride Station on the morning of 17 December 2010. The suspect was alleged to have boarded a bus where he stabbed mostly high school and middle school students, before being subdued. None of the victims were seriously injured.
- former Toride-shuku
- Toride Velodrome
- 各駅の乗車人員 （2014年度） [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "JR East Toride Station information" (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- "Japan knife attacker injures at least 13 people". BBC News. 2010-12-16. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- 取手駅前、登校バス乗りこみ切りつけ 容疑の２７歳逮捕 (in Japanese). Asahi Shimbun. 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- "14 hurt in Ibaraki Pref. knife attack". Yomiuri Shimbun. 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toride Station.|