From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Toril in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toril, meaning bullpen in Spanish, may refer to:
- Toril - is the 3rd District of the City of Davao in Philippines
- Toril - a Barangay in Samal City, Metro Davao, Philippines
- Toril y Masegoso, a municipality in the province of Teruel, Aragon, Spain
- Toril, a municipality in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain
- Abeir-Toril, a fictional planet in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
- Toril a village in Bohol, Philippines
- TorilMUD, a 1996 online game
- Alberto Toril (born 1973), Spanish retired professional footballer who played as a central midfielder, and a current coach
- Brokenshire College Toril, a DepEd Recognized School in Purok 8 Pagkakaisa Lubogan Toril, Davao City, Philippines. It provides a Caregiving 1026 Hours NC2, Kinder 1,2,3 K-12 Grade School and High School Program
- Torill, a Norwegian given name also written as Toril
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toril.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.