About 15, see text.
Torilis is a genus of plants which are known generally as the hedge parsleys. They are native to Eurasia and North Africa but have been introduced to other continents. T. arvensis is quite widespread in North America but is facing population decline in the UK.
- Torilis arvensis - spreading hedge parsley, Canadian hedge parsley, common hedge parsley
- Torilis japonica - Japanese hedge parsley
- Torilis leptophylla - bristlefruit hedge parsley
- Torilis nodosa - knotted hedge parsley
- Torilis scabra - rough hedge parsley
|This Apiaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|