||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tormenta is a Brazilian campaign setting for role-playing games that is played with D20 System or 3D&T System. It was created by Marcelo Cassaro, Rogério Saladino, and J. M. Trevisan, and is published by Jambô Publisher since 2005. It is one of the most popular RPG games in Brazil.
Tormenta is a Portuguese word that means "storm". A magic storm threatens the world's lives.
The scenario is Arton, the main continent that is "the known world." The coast is bad for sailing and therefore the seas are not explored.
- Adventure 3.5 (Publisher Talismã): The Release of Valkaria.
- Books 3D&T (Publisher Talismã): Manual of Adventurer, Manual of Monsters, Tormenta 3D&T, The Realm Parts 1, 2 and 3 and Holy Avenger 3D&T.
- Books d20 (Publisher Talismã): The Realm d20 and Holy Avenger d20.
- Books 3.5 (Publisher Jambô): Player's Guide, Master's Guide, Arcane Academy, Vectora: City of the Clouds, The Pantheon, Tormenta area, Pirates & Gunners, and Galrasia: The Lost World.
- Comics: O Dado Selvagem (The Wild Dice), Dungeon Crawlers, Holy Avenger, DBride and Ledd.
- Magazines: DragonSlayer and Magazine Tormenta, and the editions 27, 44, 45, 47, 59, 77, 88, 103, 108, 110 and 111 of Dragão Brasil.
- Novels: O Inimigo do Mundo (The Enemy of World), O Crânio e O Corvo (The Skull and the Crow), and O Terceiro Deus (The Third God), all by Leonel Caldela.
|This role-playing game related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|