From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up torn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Torn may refer to:
- Rip Torn (born 1931), American actor
Film and television
- Torn (2009 film), a 2009 film
- Torn (2013 American film), a 2013 film
- Torn (2013 Nigerian film)
- "Torn" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of the 2004 television series Battlestar Galactica
- Torn (TV series), a 3-part television drama series which aired on ITV in 2007
- Torn (band), an American Christian hardcore band
- "Torn" (Creed song), a 1998 song by Creed, from the album My Own Prison
- "Torn" (Disturbed song), a song by Disturbed, from the album Indestructible
- "Torn" (Ednaswap song), written in 1993 and published in 1995 song by Ednaswap from their debut-album Ednaswap, covered by Lis Sørensen 1993, Trine Rein 1996 and Natalie Imbruglia 1997.
- "Torn" (LeToya Luckett song), a 2006 song by LeToya Luckett, from the album LeToya
- Black Isle's Torn, a cancelled computer role-playing game
- Torn, a character on the video game series Jak and Daxter
- Torn (online game), an online text based RPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.