|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Toro Station, April 2008
|Location||1-14 Toro, Kita-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Utsunomiya Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||13,966 daily|
This station has an elevated station building with one island platform underneath.
|1||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Utsunomiya, Kuroiso|
|3||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Ōmiya, and Tokyo|
|Commuter Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
Toro Station opened on 1 October 1983. With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR East.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 13,966 passengers daily.
- Saitama City, Kita-ku Ward Office
- Toro Nishi-guchi Post Office
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2014年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2015. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 392. ISBN 4533029809.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toro Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)