|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (November 2012)
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
The Toronto Social Services Division assumed responsibilities for social services from the former Toronto Community Services department .
- welfare programs
- social workers
- social assistance under the Ontario Works Act
- programs and services designed to promote client independence: employment programs; supports, services for sole-support parents, community participation options
Office are located throughout the city:
- North York East - Finch near Dufferin Street
- Lawrence Square - Lawrence Avenue West near the Allan Expressway
- Metro Hall - Wellington Street West near John Street