Toronto Premium Outlets
|Location||Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada|
|Coordinates||43° 34' N/ 79° 49' W|
|Address||13850 Steeles Avenue West; Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada|
|Opening date||August 1, 2013|
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Management||Megan Johnson, General Manager|
|Owner||Simon Property Group, Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust|
|Total retail floor area||400,000 square feet (37,161 square meters)|
Toronto Premium Outlets is an outlet mall in Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada. Being the first Premium Outlet Center in Canada, and the first conglomeration of stores of its type in that nation, the facility opened on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
The mall has 400,000 square feet (37,161 square meters) of shopping including the first ever Hudson's Bay Discount Store.
Toronto Premium Outlets is one of 4 Premium Outlets built in Canada. 3 Premium Outlets Centres are alredy opened, 4th Premium Outlets Centre will be opened during this year 2017.
Other outlet malls in the Greater Toronto area:
- "Opening day for Toronto Premium Outlets | Toronto & GTA | News". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- 04/10/2012 11:28 am Updated: 04/25/2012 4:13 pm (2012-04-25). "Toronto Outlet Mall To Be First Upscale Centre Of Its Kind In Canada". Huffingtonpost.ca. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Toronto Premium Outlets open in Halton Hills". Globalnews.ca. 2013-08-01. Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- Shum, David (2013-08-01). "Toronto Premium Outlets open in Halton Hills - Toronto". Globalnews.ca. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Toronto Premium Outlets locations in Canada".
|This article about a Canadian shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|