Toronto Public Health
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Toronto Public Health is a city department of the City of Toronto and is responsible for promoting public health policy in the city.
The department has an approximate budget of $182,672,000 (2004).
Medical Officer of Health
- Dr. Sheela Basrur – 1998–2005
- Dr. Barbara Yaffe – 2005 (acting): now Director of Communicable Disease Control and Associate MOH
- Dr. David McKeown – 2005–2017: former Medical Officer of Health, Borough of East York, City of Toronto and Region of Peel
- Dr. Eileen de Villa - 2017-present: former Medical Officer of Health for the Region of Peel
Medical Officer of Health, old City of Toronto
- Dr Gordon Park Jackson (1885-1951) 1929-?