The Toronto Rush is a semi-professional ultimate franchise based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They are members of the Eastern Conference of the American Ultimate Disc League (AUDL). The team was the first Canadian franchise in the AUDL. Robert Lloyd is the current chairman of the Rush. Their head coach is Evan Phillips. The Rush play their home games at Varsity Stadium, the former home of the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. The team was founded for the 2013 season, where they went undefeated 18-0 for the season and won the AUDL Championships.
- ^ "Toronto Rush Ultimate". Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- ^ "Toronto Rush Ultimate History". Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- ^ Hall, Joseph (November 23, 2012). "Toronto Rush takes flight with American Ultimate Disc League". The Star. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- ^ "Toronto Rush Crowned Frisbee Ultimate. The Rush set an AUDL attendance record at the teams first ever game with 2300 fans, and the average crowd through its second season is in excess of 1,000 fans per game. Champions". The Star. August 22, 2013. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- ^ "Toronto Rush". Retrieved December 20, 2013.
- ^ Jared Lindzon (June 2013). "Flying high: a look at Toronto’s professional ultimate frisbee team". Post City Toronto. Retrieved October 1, 2014.