From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Torrence.
Torrance can refer to:
- Torrance, Ontario, Canada
- Torrance, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Torrance, California, United States
- Torrance County, New Mexico, United States
- Alan Torrance (born 1956), Scottish theologian
- Bill Torrance (born 1946), Scottish broadcaster
- Bobby Torrance (born 1958), Scottish footballer
- Chris Torrance (born 1941), British poet
- David Torrance (disambiguation), various
- Ellis Paul Torrance (1915–2003), American psychologist
- George William Torrance (1835–1907), Irish composer
- Iain Torrance (born 1949), Scottish theologian
- Jack Torrance (athlete) (1912–1969), American football player
- Jamaal Torrance (born 1983), American sprinter
- Jared Sidney Torrance (1852–1921), American real estate developer
- Robert Torrance (born 1939), American Professor Emeritus of literature
- Sam Torrance (born 1953), Scottish golfer
- Sandy Torrance (born 1901), Scottish footballer
- Thomas Torrance (1913–2007), Scottish theologian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torrance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.