Jump to navigation Jump to search
Torri may refer to:
- Giuseppe Torri, also known as Pippo Torri, is an Italian politician
- Omar Torri (born 1982), Italian professional football player
- Pietro Torri (1650-1737), Italian Baroque composer
- Torri Edwards (born 1977), American sprinter
- Torri Higginson (born 1969), Canadian actress
- Torri Webster (born 1996), Canadian actress
- Torri Williams (born 1986), American football safety, currently free agent
- Torri Souza (born 2006), Kpop lover and Korean lover
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.