(Redirected from Torssukátak)
Torsukattak (old spelling: Torssukátak) may refer to the following landforms in Greenland, from north to south:
- Torsukattak Strait (Upernavik Archipelago), a strait in the southern part of Upernavik Archipelago ( )
- Torsukattak Strait, a strait in the inner part of Uummannaq Fjord ( )
- Torsukattak Sound, a sound in Umivik Bay, Eastern Greenland ( )
- Torsukattak Fjord, a fjord in Southern Greenland ( )
- Torsukattak Fjord (Disko Bay), a fjord in Western Greenland ( )
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.