|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
2.4.0 / January 31, 2017
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Available in||29 languages, 3 full translations|
|License||GNU General Public License|
In Windows Explorer, besides showing context menu items for Git commands, TortoiseGit provides icon overlays that indicate the status of Git working trees and files.
It also comes with the TortoiseGitMerge utility to visually compare two files and resolve conflicts.
- TortoiseCVS, a Concurrent Versions System client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseSVN, a Subversion client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseHg, a Mercurial client
- TortoiseBzr , a similar tool for use with Bazaar (Launchpad link, original link)
- TortoiseFossil, a Fossil client
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|