Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tortuga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tortuga (Haiti), a Caribbean island that forms part of Haiti, off the northwest coast of Hispaniola, a pirate stronghold in the 17th-century
- Tortugas Banks, coral reefs in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Dry Tortugas, a group of islands in the Florida Keys in the United States
- Dry Tortugas National Park, a national park consisting of Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas
- Isla Tortuga, a volcanic island in the Gulf of California, part of Baja California, Mexico
- La Tortuga Island, an uninhabited 156 km² island in the Caribbean Sea that is a federal dependency of Venezuela
- Las Tortugas, name given by Christopher Columbus to Little Cayman and Cayman Brac
- Freeport Tortuga, a free port project on Tortuga, Haiti, during the early 1970s
- Tortuga, California, an unincorporated community in Imperial County, California, United States
- Tortuga Bay, a bay on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos
Art, entertainment, and media
- Tortuga Isle, a safe haven for fugitive pirates, featured prominently in Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Tortuga (Breaking Bad), a fictional drug dealer in the AMC-TV drama, Breaking Bad
- Tortuga, a fictional aircraft in the children's television show Wild Kratts
- Tortuga: Pirates of the New World, a computer game set in the Golden Age of Piracy era
An island in the game Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
- Coliseo La Tortuga, an indoor sporting arena in Talcahuano, Chile
- Daytona Tortugas, a Class A-Advanced minor league baseball team in the Florida State League.
- Tortuga (vehicle), a Venezuelan armored vehicle
- SS Antigua, later called SS Tortuga, a turbo-electric liner
- USS Tortuga (LSD-26), a Casa Grande-class dock landing ship commissioned in 1945, in action during the Korean War and the Vietnam War, and decommissioned in 1970
- USS Tortuga (LSD-46), a Whidbey Island-class dock landing ship commissioned in 1990 and on active service as of 2012
- Tortuga (cocktail), a non-alcoholic cocktail beverage
- Tortuga (software), a software framework for discrete event simulation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tortuga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.