From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tortuga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tortuga (Haiti), a Caribbean island that forms part of Haiti, off the northwest coast of Hispaniola, a pirate stronghold in the 17th-century
- Dry Tortugas, a group of islands in the Florida Keys in the United States
- Dry Tortugas National Park, a national park consisting of Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas
- Isla Tortuga, a volcanic island in the Gulf of California, part of Baja California, Mexico
- La Tortuga Island, an uninhabited 156 km² island in the Caribbean Sea that is a federal dependency of Venezuela
- Freeport Tortuga, a free port project on Tortuga, Haiti, during the early 1970s
- Tortuga, California, an unincorporated community in Imperial County, California, United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- Tortuga (Breaking Bad), a fictional drug dealer in the AMC-TV drama, Breaking Bad
- Tortuga: Pirates of the New World, a computer game set in the Golden Age of Piracy era
- Tortuga, a novel by Rudolfo Anaya
- Coliseo La Tortuga, an indoor sporting arena in Talcahuano, Chile
- Daytona Tortugas, a Class A minor league baseball team in the Florida State League.
- Tortuga (vehicle), a Venezuelan armored vehicle
- SS Antigua, later called SS Tortuga, a turbo-electric liner
- USS Tortuga (LSD-26), a Casa Grande-class dock landing ship commissioned in 1945, in action during the Korean War and the Vietnam War, and decommissioned in 1970
- USS Tortuga (LSD-46), a Whidbey Island-class dock landing ship commissioned in 1990 and on active service as of 2012
- Tortuga (cocktail), a non-alcoholic cocktail beverage
- Tortuga (software), a software framework for discrete event simulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tortuga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.