Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Isla Tortuga, a volcanic island in the Gulf of California, part of Baja California, Mexico
- La Tortuga Island, an uninhabited 156 km² island in the Caribbean Sea that is dependent on the government of Venezuela
- Tortuga Island, Peru, a 1.3 km² island in the department of Ancash, Peru
- Tortuga Islands, Costa Rica, a group of two Costa Rican islands, Isla Tolinga (1.3 km²) and Isla Alcatráz (0.6 km²), in the Pacific Ocean
- Tortuga Island, Ecuador, in the Galápagos Islands
- Dry Tortugas, a group of islands in the Florida Keys in the United States
- Dry Tortugas National Park, a national park consisting of Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas
- Isla Tortuguero, a 28.1 km² island in Costa Rica
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.