Lisa Nicole Piasecki|
September 30, 1982
Schenectady, New York, U.S.
|Other names||Susan, Tori Lane, Tory Freeland, Torry Freeland, Tory Freelan, Tory Land|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg; 8.4 st)|
Tory Lane (born Lisa Nicole Piasecki September 30, 1982) is an American fetish model, exotic dancer, pornographic actress, and pornographic film director. She was named among the top twenty pornographic actresses at the 2007 Adultcon and won two AVN Awards. She was also inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2017.
Early life and career
Lane was born in Schenectady, New York, and is of Polish and Italian descent. She worked as a bartender at a club called The Elbo Room on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. She also worked at a sex shop and as a stripper in local Florida strip clubs.
Lane started in the pornographic film industry in 2004 after being scouted in Florida by Peter North, and she then flew out to California and signed with the then-new agency LA Direct Models. After signing with LA Direct Models, Lane's first scene in a pornographic film was with Ben English and Marco in 2004. She has since gone on to appear in over 600 films. In May 2007, Lane signed a two-year contract with Sin City for both acting and directing. In 2006, Lane was a finalist on the second season of Playboy TV reality show Jenna's American Sex Star, but she lost the prize in the final round. She was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2017.
Lane is a personal friend of Jennifer Ketcham and features in her 2012 memoir I Am Jennie. Ketcham stated that Lane used the money she made in the industry to provide for her sister, extended family, and self and described her as "one of the few responsible girls in the biz".
In February 2015, Lane was arrested and removed from a Delta Airlines flight for allegedly attacking members of the flight crew and other passengers. She was later sued by a flight attendant for injuries from that incident.
|2007||Adultcon||Top 20 Adult Actresses||N/A||N/A|
|2009||AVN Award||Best POV Sex Scene||Double Vision 2||Won|
|2010||AVN Award||Best Group Sex Scene||2040||Won|
|2017||AVN Award||AVN Hall of Fame||N/A||N/A|
- Dillon, Nancy; Chan, Melissa (20 February 2015). "Porn star Tory Lane arrested after attacking flight crew and cop aboard plane: officials". NY Daily News. New York. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- "Tory Lane". Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- "Class of 2017: The AVN Hall of Fame's Newest Inductees". AVN. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- Pete "Wetscrog" Warren; Steven St. Croix; Dale DaBone (2004-09-22). "Fresh Flesh: Tory Lane". AVN. Archived from the original on 2007-07-01. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- Steve Javors (2007-05-23). "Tory Lane Inks Exclusive Sin City Contract". XBIZ. Retrieved 2007-05-25.[permanent dead link]
- "'Jenna's American Sex Star' Enters Final Round", Adult Video News, July 24, 2006, Retrieved 2007-10-28
- "Playboy TV – Jenna Jameson – American Sex Star" Archived 2005-10-13 at the Wayback Machine., Retrieved 2007-10-28
- Ketcham, Jennifer (2012). I Am Jennie. Simon and Schuster. p. 35. ISBN 978-1-451-644760.
- Ryan, Kennedy; Chambers, Rick (18 February 2015). "'Belligerent' Passenger on Delta Flight Detained After Allegedly Assaulting Crew, Passengers". Los Angeles: KTLA News. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- "Flight Attendant Sues Porn Star Over In-Flight Fight". Manhattan Beach Patch. New York. 3 August 2015. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- "Adultcon Names Top 20 Adult Actresses Honor Roll". XBIZ. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tory Lane.|