Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||September 23, 1948|
|Headquarters||Ōtawara, Tochigi, Japan|
|Toshio Takiguchi |
|Owner||Canon Inc. (100%)|
|Website||Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation|
Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation is a medical equipment company based in Ōtawara, Tochigi, Japan. Toshiba was the first in Japan to begin research on X-ray tubes in 1914, and has continued to be a national leader in diagnostic imaging equipment, being the first to introduce many products, including MRI and helical CT.  The company was acquired by Canon Inc. in 2016.
Major competitors of TMSC (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation) include:
- "Corporate Information". Toshiba Medical Systems. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "History - Innovation from Toshiba". Toshiba Medical Systems. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Canon Inc. to acquire Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation shares and make it a subsidiary". Canon Inc. 2016-12-19. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Reds announce Toshiba deal". 2 September 2012. Manchester United FC. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Freudenheim, Milt (28 November 2000). "G.E.'S NEXT LEADER: THE TRAINING GROUND; Success Built On Selling Imaging Gear". The New York Times. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toshiba.|
- Toshiba Worldwide portal
- Toshiba Multimedia
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Toshiba Product Catalog for North America
- Toshiba Seek Japan
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|