Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
|Headquarters||Otawara-shi, Tochigi-ken, JAPAN|
|Toshio Takiguchi |
|Slogan||Made for Life|
|Website||Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation|
Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, a part of the Toshiba Corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Toshiba was the first in Japan to begin research on X-ray tubes in 1914, and has continued to be a national leader in diagnostic imaging equipment, being the first to introduce many products, including MRI and helical CT. 
Major competitors of TMSC (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation) include:
- "Corporate Information". Toshiba Medical Systems. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "History - Innovation from Toshiba". Toshiba Medical Systems. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Reds announce Toshiba deal". 2 September 2012. Manchester United FC. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Freudenheim, Milt (28 November 2000). "G.E.'S NEXT LEADER: THE TRAINING GROUND; Success Built On Selling Imaging Gear". The New York Times. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toshiba.|
- Toshiba Worldwide portal
- Toshiba Multimedia
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Toshiba Product Catalog for North America
- Toshiba Seek Japan
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|