Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He originally came to Tokyo to be a painter, but soon became interested acting in movies and plays.
- After graduating from Tokai University in 1988, he started acting.
- His acting debut was in May 1990, in the play "Champion", at the Aoyama Round Theater.
- His television debut was in "Vision of Family"(Mainichi Broadcast) as Tetsuo Kuramoto.
- Best known for his role as Gai Yūki/Black Condor in Choujin Sentai Jetman (February 1991-February 1992). He also performed the Jetman song "Condor of Flame" (炎のコンドル), His Character of Gai's image song. In addition to being a singer, he is also a composer. He recently reprised his role (albeit only as a ghost, as his character was confirmed to be dead) in episode 28 of the 35th Super Sentai series Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- His hobbies are surfing, painting and horseback riding.
- Vision of Family (Tetsuo Kuramoto)
- Choujin Sentai Jetman, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (Gai Yuki/Black Condor)
- Special Rescue Exceedraft (Koji Natori)
- Homura Tatsu - NHK (Masatou Abe)
- Again from the Heaven (Goro Yamaguchi)
- Kurenawi (Koji Nishimoto)
- 8 Man, For the all lonely nights (Detective Yokota)
- H～i!Jack!! -Hi, Mr. Jack!!- (captain)
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|