This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Toshikatsu Yamamoto graduated in 1956 from his studies of medicine at the Nippon Medical School in Tokyo. After that he gained qualification in surgery, anesthesia, and obstetrics in New Jersey, New York and Cologne, Germany. In 1966 he went back to his home country and founded a hospital.
During the 1960s he developed Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture (YNSA). In 1991 he graduated from the University of Miyazaki with the research for scalp acupuncture. In 1998 he founded the Yamamoto Rehabilitation Clinic in Miyazaki.
- Yamamoto, Toshikatsu, Yamamoto Neue Schädelakupunktur. Kötzting/Bayer. Wald, ISBN 3-927344-66-4 (1985, 1991 & 2004).
- Yamamoto, Toshikatsu, Yamamoto new scalp acupuncture, DVD-Video (2005).
- Literature by and about Toshikatsu Yamamoto in the German National Library catalogue
- Aishinkai Yamamoto Hospital (Japanese)
- Yamamoto Scalp Acupuncture (Japanese)