Toshiko, (としこ or トシコ), is a very common Japanese feminine given name. The name meanings are:
• 敏子 "agile/clever, child"
• 俊子 "genius, child"
• 淑子 "graceful/polite, child"
• 寿子 "longevity, child"
• 年子 "year/age, child"
• 歳子 "age/time, child"
The name can also be spelled using Hiragana or Katakana.
- Toshiko Abe (born 1959), Japanese politician
- Toshiko Akiyoshi (born 1929), Japanese musician (jazz pianist, composer, arranger, bandleader)
- Toshiko D'Elia (born 1930), American Masters athletics long distance runner
- Toshiko Ezaki, Japanese singer and songwriter
- Toshiko Fujita (born 1950), Japanese voice actress
- Toshiko Hamayotsu (born 1945), Japanese politician of the New Komeito Party
- Toshiko Higashikuni (1896-1978), aka Princess Yasu aka Princess Toshiko, 9th daughter of the Japanese Emperor Meiji
- Toshiko Hirata, writer (poet)
- Nana Ozaki (born Toshiko Ishihara 1948), Japanese actress
- Toshiko Kishida (1863-1901), aka Toshiko Nakajima, Japanese feminist, writer (under the pen-name Shōen)
- Toshiko Kohno, principal flutist in the U.S. National Symphony Orchestra
- Toshiko Koshijima (born 1980), singer and member of Capsule
- Toshiko Kowada (born 1949), athlete (table tennis world champion, 1969)
- Toshiko Mori, Japanese-born American architect
- Toshiko Sawada (born 1936), Japanese voice actress
- Toshiko Shirasu-Aihara (born 1939), Japanese gymnast and 1964 Olympic medalist
- Toshiko Takaezu (1922-2011), Japanese American ceramic artist
- Toshiko Tamura (1884–1945), Japanese novelist
- Toshiko Ueda (1917–2008), Japanese manga artist
- Toshiko Yonekawa (born 1913), musician (koto), Living National Treasure
- Toshiko Kasen, a character in the Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories video game
- Toshiko Sato, a protagonist in the television series Torchwood and briefly appeared in Doctor Who
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|