|Look up tot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tot may refer to:
- Toddler or young child
- Tater tots, a brand of hash browns produced by Ore-Ida
- Rum ration, given daily to sailors on Royal Navy ships
- Total (Tot.), the summation of multiple values
- Treaty of Tordesillas (ToT), signed 1494
- TOT (disambiguation)
- Total (disambiguation)
- Black Tot Day, the last day on which the Royal Navy issued sailors with a daily rum ration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.