Total Nonstop Deletion
|Total Nonstop Deletion|
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||December 15, 2016|
|City||Cameron, North Carolina|
|Venue||Dome of Deletion|
|Impact Wrestling special episodes chronology|
Total Nonstop Deletion was a professional wrestling special event episode of Impact Wrestling produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. It took place on December 15, 2016, at the Hardy Compound in Cameron, North Carolina. The event included special appearances by The Rock 'n' Roll Express, Road Warrior Animal, ODB, Disco Inferno, Swoggle and The Bravado Brothers among other independent wrestling tag teams from CWF Mid-Atlantic.
On October 9, during an Impact Wrestling taping, Matt Hardy first announced that TNA would be holding an entire episode of Impact Wrestling from his home in Cameron, North Carolina, entitled "Total Nonstop Deletion." The center piece of the episode was revealed to be an open tag team invitational, Hardy would go on to invite then WWE Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day as well as ROH Tag Team Champions and IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks, offering to appear on both ROH and WWE programming in exchange.
|Other on-screen personnel|
Filming, however, would become postponed due to the legal issues between then TNA President Billy Corgan and the company. Corgan would lose his injunction on TNA, which had prevented filming of any kind on October 31, allowing filming for Total Nonstop Deletion to commence later that week. During the buildup for Total Nonstop Deletion, Matt Hardy would make a surprise appearance at Ring of Honor's Final Battle, issuing a challenge to The Young Bucks.
The Hardy Compound was once again used for a match in March 2018. "Woken" Matt Hardy, as he later became known in WWE, took on Bray Wyatt in a pre-taped episode called "The Ultimate Deletion" that aired on Raw.
|1||King Maxel (w/ Rebecca Hardy) defeated Rockstar Spud||No disqualification match||00:17|
|2||Sienna defeated ODB||Singles match to determine the #1 Contender for the TNA Knockouts Championship||03:55|
|3||Itchweeed defeated Chet Sterling||Singles match||04:00|
|4||Eddie Edwards (c) vs. Lashley ended in a no contest||Singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship||07:05|
|5||The Broken Hardys ("Broken" Matt Hardy & Brother Nero) (c) last defeated Decay (Abyss and Crazzy Steve)||Tag Team Apocalypto for the TNA World Tag Team Championship||44:00|
Tag Team Apocalypto
|Entrant No.||Team||Eliminated by|
|1||The Broken Hardys ("Broken" Matt Hardy & Brother Nero)||Winners|
|2||The Helms Dynasty (Trevor Lee & Andrew Everett)||"Broken" Matt Hardy and The Hurricane|
|3||The Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)||The Broken Hardys|
|4||Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve)||The Broken Hardys|
|5||The Bruiserweights (John Skyler & Corey Hollis)||Decay|
|6||The Ugly Ducklings (Colby Corino, Lance Lude & Rob Killjoy)||Decay|
|7||Showtime (The Dirty Daddy & Snooty Fox)||Decay|
|8||Aaron Biggs and Mecha Mercenary||Decay|
|9||The Bravado Brothers (Harlem Bravado & Lancelot Bravado)||Rockstar Spud and Swoggle|
|10||Rockstar Spud and Swoggle||The Helms Dynasty|
|11||Death Crew Council (James Storm and other unidentified individuals)||Decay|
- "Spoiler: TNA To Tape Special Impact Wrestling Episode At Matt Hardy's Compound Soon - WrestlingInc.com".
- Decker, Kyle (9 December 2016). "TNA Impact Review: No Contest".
- "Matt Hardy Invites WWE and ROH Tag Teams to TNA". 13 October 2016.
- "Total Nonstop Deletion Filming Postponed to Save Money, Shoot Still Scheduled for Next Month". 26 October 2016.
- "Billy Corgan LOSES Fight for Control of TNA, But War Isn't Over". 31 October 2016.
- "411MANIA - TNA Starts Filming Total Nonstop Deletion".
- "Broken Matt Hardy Invades ROH Final Battle w/ Surprise Message, Former Champ Pulled From PPV Due to Family Emergency - Wrestlezone". 2 December 2016.
- "WWE Raw results, recap: A wonderful Ultimate Deletion, Brock Lesnar's return". Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Csonka, Larry. "Csonka's TNA Impact (Total Nonstop Deletion) Review 12.15.16". 411 Mania. Retrieved December 15, 2016.