|Successor||Dole Food Company|
|Headquarters||Dundalk, County Louth|
|Carl McCann (Chairman)|
Rory Byrne (CEO)
|Revenue||€ 3,729.3 million (2019)|
|€ 82.3 million (2019)|
|€ 66.2 million (2019)|
Number of employees
|6,005 (2019) |
Total Produce plc was an Irish producer of fresh produce. It was formed from the demerger of a division of Fyffes and listed on the Irish Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. It bought into and then merged with another major food producer, Dole.
The company was established by way of a demerger of the fresh produce business of Fyffes in 2006. It secured listings on the Irish Stock Exchange in Dublin and the Alternative Investment Market in London in 2007. It bought a 60% stake in two Dutch fresh produce distributors, Haluco and Nedalpac, in 2008.
In February 2018, Total Produce acquired a 45 percent equity stake in Dole Food Company. For antitrust reasons, Total Produce agreed to divest Saba Fresh Cuts in Sweden and Finland to Bama Gruppen.
On 30 July 2021, Total Produce plc merged with Dole Food Company, Inc under the new name "Dole plc."
- "Preliminary Results 2010" (PDF). Total Produce. Retrieved 12 April 2020.
- Fyffes spin-off Total Produce begins trading on Dublin and London Stock Exchanges Fin Facts, 2 January 2007
- Total Produce goes bananas for deals Growth Business, 1 September 2008
- "UPDATED: Total Produce to buy 45% stake in Dole Food". Packer. 1 February 2018. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "Dole sells off Nordic arm to meet EU conditions". 18 December 2018. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "Dole plc completes acquisition, sets price of IPO – Produce Blue Book". Retrieved 30 July 2021.
- Total Produce: Our range