Total Quality Logistics
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||Cincinnati, Ohio (1997)|
|Headquarters||Union Township, Ohio, United States|
Number of locations
|32 sales offices (2015)|
|Ken Oaks (CEO),
Kerry Byrne (President)
Number of employees
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a third-party logistics provider. TQL provides domestic freight transportation and logistics services. It was founded in 1997 by Ken Oaks in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered in Union Township, Ohio. As of May 2016, TQL was the largest private company in greater Cincinnati according to the Cincinnati Business Courier.
TQL is a third-party logistics provider (3PL) with full truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) services.
As of April 2016, TQL was ranked as the second-largest freight brokerage firm in North America by Transport Topics magazine, posting more than $445 million in net revenue off gross revenues of $2.2 billion.
TQL opened its 48th office on May 2, 2016 in Minnesota, giving the company a physical presences in 21 states with more than 3,800 employees.
- "Top 50 Companies: Total Quality Logistics". Transport Topics. American Trucking Associations. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- Demeropolis, Tom (April 27, 2015). "Rapidly growing TQL plans yet another Ohio office". Cincinnati Business Courier. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Tweh, Bowdeya (May 6, 2015). "TQL picks Tampa for carrier services office". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Levington, Chelsey (April 19, 2015). "Total Quality Logistics expands nationwide in search for talent". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Caproni, Erin. "TQL moves into a new state with its latest office". Cincinnati Business Courier. American City Business Journals. Archived from the original on 14 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Top Freight Brokerage Firms". Transport Topics. American Trucking Associations. Archived from the original on 14 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.