Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up totality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Totality may refer to:
- In astronomy, the state or period of an eclipse when light from the eclipsed body is totally obscured:
- In philosophy, the concepts of:
- Totality Corporation, a former professional services provider acquired by Verizon
- Totality principle, a principle of common law re the sentencing of an offender for multiple offences
- Plan Totality, a U.S. wartime contingency plan from the early Cold War period
- The "Totality", a fictional alien entity in the Star Trek universe
- The mathematical concept of a function being total vs. partial
- Totality (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Totality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.