|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Totally Wild logo used from 2012 to 2016
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Presented by||Alinta Manasserian
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||22|
|No. of episodes||3,000+|
|Running time||30 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original network||Network Ten (1992–2013)
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original release||12 July 1992 – present|
Totally Wild is an Australian children's television series. It has been in production since 1992, aired on Network Ten on 12 July 1992 until 30 October 2013, later It's airing on Eleven on 4 November 2013. It has the format of a news program, and does stories on topics such as Australia's native flora and fauna, action sports, the environment, science, and technology. The show is broadcast across many countries and regarded as the benchmark for kids television in Australia.
It currently airs on Eleven at 8am Monday, Tuesday and Saturday for new episodes and repeats on Wednesdays at 8.30am.
It is one of Australia's longest running children's programs.
On 12 July 2012, Totally Wild celebrated 20 years of children's program since 12 July 1992.
Current reporters of Totally Wild include:
- Seamus Evans
- Stacey Thomson
- Duane Strauss
- Alex Battye
- Natalie Hunter
- Emma Ralph
- Kellyn Morris
- On 12 July 1992 – December 2008, the show aired on weekdays at 4pm (and on the occasional weekend morning slot at various times).
- On 6 January 2009 – 1 January 2010, it aired on Tuesday to Fridays at 7.30am, Saturdays at 9am, and on Sundays at 7am.
- On 4 January 2010 - 26 February 2012, it aired on Monday to Wednesday and on Fridays at 8am, and on Sundays at 7.00am.
- On 27 February 2012 – 30 October 2013, it aired on Monday to Wednesday at 4pm repeats at 7am, Saturdays at 8.30am and a double episode on Sundays at 7.00am.
- On 4 November 2013 – present, it airs on Monday to Wednesday at 8am on Eleven due to launch of Wake Up and Studio 10 and repeats on Saturdays at 8.30am.
- Official Website
- Totally Wild at the Internet Movie Database
- Totally Wild at TV.com
- Totally Wild at the National Film and Sound Archive
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|