Tottenham Bluegrass Festival
|Tottenham Bluegrass Festival|
Bluegrass fans in the concert area at the 2014 Tottenham Bluegrass Festival
In addition to the main stage entertainment, the festival also includes a children's talent show, instrument-specific workshops, new band showcases, an artisan's village, a barbeque supper, and campfire picking.
Contributing to the 30-year success of this festival is its location, the Tottenham Conservation Area, with shady camping for hundreds of trailers and tents and a natural amphitheatre overlooking a small lake.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tottenham Bluegrass Festival.|
- "Arts and Entertainment: Tottenham Bluegrass Festival", The Toronto Star, 21 June 2001
- Bluegrass Festivals In Ontario worth attending in 2012 Archived 2013-02-06 at the Wayback Machine, Bluegrass Festival Hangout
- Bluegrass Festival rolling into Tottenham June 26, Alliston Herald, 16 June 2009
- History of Bluegrass Music, at beanblossom.com
- Strings, newsletter of the Pineridge Bluegrass Folklore Society, May/June 2001
- Strings, newsletter of the Pineridge Bluegrass Folklore Society, June 2007
- "Bluegrass music in a natural setting – and summer has arrived!". New Tecumseth Times, June 25, 2015
- "Big plans for Bluegrass Festival", Alliston Herald, 21 Nov 2007
- "Tottenham Bluegrass Festival 2013" Archived 2013-04-10 at Archive.today, Tottenham Chamber of Commerce