Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up touché or touche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Touché, Touche, Latouche, La Touche, or de la Touche may refer to:
- Touché (fencing), French for "touched", a term used to acknowledge a hit
Arts and entertainment
- For people in arts and entertainment, see Touche (surname).
- Touché (Hush album), by Australian band Hush, 1977
- Touché (Ryan Stout album), by comedian Ryan Stout, 2011
- Touché (band), a German boy band
- "Touché" (song), a 2004 song by Godsmack
- Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer, a 1995 video game
- Touché Turtle, a cartoon character
- Touche (surname), including a list of people with the name
- DJ Touche, Theo Keating, also known as Fake Blood, British DJ, musician and music producer
- Latouche Island, Gulf of Alaska, United States
- La Touche, Drôme, commune in Drôme, France
- Livré-la-Touche, commune in Mayenne, France
- Touch (disambiguation)
- French ship Latouche-Tréville, several ships
- Haute Touche Zoological Park, Obterre, France
- Latouchella, an extinct genus of marine invertebrate animal
- Latoucheornis or Slaty Bunting, a species of bird
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.