From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up touché or touche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Touché is a fencing term used to acknowledge a hit. It is French for "touched."
Touché, Touche, Latouche, La Touche, or de la Touche may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- For people in arts and entertainment, see Touche (surname).
- Touché (album), by comedian Ryan Stout
- Touché (band), a German boy band
- "Touché" (song), a song by Godsmack
- Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer, a video game
- Touché Turtle, a cartoon character
- Touche (surname), including a list of people with the name
- DJ Touche, Theo Keating, also known as Fake Blood, British DJ, musician and music producer
- Latouche Island, Gulf of Alaska, United States
- La Touche, Drôme, commune in Drôme, France
- Livré-la-Touche, commune in Mayenne, France
- La Touche's free-tailed bat (Tadarida latouchei), an Asian bat species
- Touche Ross, a former accountancy firm
- The Canadian French term for a touchdown, in American football or Canadian football
- Touch (disambiguation)
- French ship Latouche-Tréville (disambiguation)
- Haute Touche Zoological Park, Obterre, France
- Latouchella, an extinct genus of marine invertebrate animal
- Latoucheornis or Slaty Bunting, a species of bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.