Touliao Mausoleum or Daxi Mausoleum (Chinese: 大溪陵寢; pinyin: Dàxī Língqǐn) is the temporary resting place for Republic of China President Chiang Ching-Kuo located in Daxi District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
The Mausoleum building was originally known as the "Touliao guesthouse" and was constructed by RSEA Engineering and completed on July 17, 1966. The building's function was later changed to the presidential palace archives, and then to the Chiang family collection of information.
When Chiang Ching-Kuo died on January 13, 1988 preparations were made to bring his body here for interment on January 30. The name of the building was subsequently renamed to Daxi Mausoleum.
On January 13, 2001, the Taoyuan County Cultural Affairs Bureau announced the Mausoleum as a regional historic building. In 2006, the Taoyuan County government combined the Jiaobanshan villa, Cihu Presidential Burial Place, and Touliao Mausoleum into the "Chiang's Cultural Park". The Touliao Mausoleum building is about one kilometer from the Cihu Presidential Burial Place building. The two places are now linked by a foot path.
In 2004, a request was made to move Chiang Ching-kuo's remains, along with those of his father, Chiang Kai-shek to Wuchih Mountain Military Cemetery for interment in newly built tombs there. However, political disputes are delaying the reinterment process.
- Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum
- Cihu Presidential Burial Place
- Wuzhi Mountain Military Cemetery
- Mausoleum of Mao Zedong
- Chang, Yun-ping; Chuang, Jimmy (July 9, 2004). "Generalissimo to be buried in Taiwan". Taipei Times. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- "桃園縣政府文化局資訊網". Tyccc.gov.tw. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Vice premier promotes travel to Taoyuan's Cihu - Taiwan News Online". Etaiwannews.com. 2009-10-31. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- Matten, Marc Andre (December 9, 2011). "The Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall in Taipei: A Contested Place of Memory". In Matten, Marc Andre. Places of Memory in Modern China: History, Politics, and Identity. pp. 56–57. ISBN 978-9004219014. Retrieved November 24, 2014.