Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||CCI Du Var|
|Elevation AMSL||13 ft / 4 m|
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur in France
Toulon–Hyères Airport (French: Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères, IATA: TLN, ICAO: LFTH) is an airport serving Toulon, a commune in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in France. The airport is located 3 kilometres (2 mi) southeast of Hyères, and 19 kilometres (12 mi) east of Toulon. It is also known as Hyères Le Palyvestre Airport. In 2010, the airport served 502,974 passengers.. The airport opened in 1966.
The airport resides at an elevation of 13 feet (4 m) above mean sea level. It has two paved runways: 05/23 measures 2,120 by 45 metres (6,955 ft × 148 ft) and 13/31 is 1,902 by 46 metres (6,240 ft × 151 ft).
This airport is shared with the French Naval Aviation (Aéronautique navale), as Hyeres Naval Air Base (la base d'aviation navale d'Hyères). Several squadrons of helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft are based on the south-western side of the airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Air France||Paris–Orly, Paris-Charles de Gaulle|
|ASL Airlines France||Seasonal: Algiers, Bordeaux, Oran|
|Corendon Dutch Airlines||Seasonal charter: Amsterdam|
|HOP!||Seasonal: Geneva, Lille, Strasbourg|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Seasonal: Copenhagen|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Seasonal: Geneva|
|TUI fly Belgium|| Brest, Charleroi|
- LFTH – HYÈRES LE PALYVESTRE. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 3 January 2019.
- "IATA Location Code Search (TLN – City: Toulon/Hyeres, Airport: La Palyvestre)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "Distance and heading from Toulon (43°08'00"N 05°55'00"E) to LFTH (43°05'50"N 06°08'46"E)". Great Circle Mapper. 22 December 2012.
- "Hop opérera une desserte estivale vers Toulon" (in French). L'Alsace. 8 January 2018. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "SAS desservira Toulon" (in French). L'Aérien. 18 October 2017. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
Media related to Toulon–Hyères Airport at Wikimedia Commons