Toulouse Business School
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
École Supérieure de Commerce de Toulouse
|Type||Grande école, Business school|
|160 permanent faculty members|
|Affiliations||Conférence des grandes écoles, Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées, AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS|
Toulouse Business School (French: École Supérieure de Commerce de Toulouse; Occitan: Escòla superiora de Comèrci de Tolosa) was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the school's initial vocation was to respond to the needs of the local business community for able business administrators.
TBS holds the triple accreditation AACSB/EQUIS/AMBA. It offers courses to the 5600 students and learners trained each year in its initial and continuing training programmes.
Focused on emerging sectors, the school has developed two clusters: the first dedicated to Artificial Intelligence and data analysis, the second to aerospace mobility
- In 2014, TBS obtained EQUIS accreditation for the 3rd consecutive time, awarded the full 5-year duration, joining an elite selection of business schools.
- In December 2016, TBS moved from a non-profit status to that of an EESC (Établissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Consulaire – Consular Higher EducationEstablishment).
The Toulouse Business School is in 60th position in the Financial Times 2020 ranking for the best Masters in Management. In 2007 the Financial Times article "Leagues of their Own"  ranked Toulouse Business School in 9th place of European Business Schools in the category "Top Salaries in Industry".
The 15 Specialized Masters of the Toulouse Business School have been named by the SMGB rankings as the best Bac + 5 / Bac + 6 (graduate level) training programmes.
This ranking, carried out by the SMGB Consulting Offices, a firm specialized in the recruiting and orientation of recent graduates and professionals, is based on three criteria: the reputation that the institution has among human resource directors, professional insertion (salary and jobs) and the level of satisfaction on the part of new graduates upon leaving the schools.
Toulouse Business School has 5 campuses: in Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London. All offer a stimulating, multicultural environment in which to study.
Master of Business Administration
- Aerospace MBA (taught in English) -- Toulouse Business School created the Aerospace MBA in 1999, targeting Aerospace executives; with an alumni network of up to 500 graduates distributed over 5 continents and 67 countries; the program is AMBA accredited (Association of Masters of Business Administration)
- Management Consulting MBA (taught in French) -- The Management Consulting MBA is a process focused program with a strong strategic orientation, deliberately adopting inter- and trans disciplinary orientation.
Toulouse Business School offers master's degrees in the following subjects:
Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Asset Management
- Financial Engineering and Models
- Legal Management in Business
Control, Organization and Systems
- Internal Audit and Management Accounting
- Business Intelligence & Strategy
- Logistics, Purchasing & International Trade
- Logistics, Purchasing & International Trade, specialization Industrial Management
- Information System Engineering & Management
- Human Resources Management
Marketing and Communication
- Marketing Management & Communication (French track)
- Marketing Management & Communication (French track based in Paris)
- Marketing Management & Communication (English track)
Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Company Lawyer
- Managing in Biotechnology Industry
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Sport Management
- Health Management: Industries in Health sector
- Health Management: Health a& Social services
- Managing in the Tourism Industry
- Air Transport Management
- Marketing & Food Processing Technology
Recent Events in the School's Development
- 1987 - Opening of the Marrakech Business School (Morocco)
- 1991 - Opening of the Silesian International Business School (Katowice, Poland) in collaboration with Strathclyde University (Glasgow, Scotland)
- 1995 - Duplication of IEDN undergraduate program in ESEC (Barcelona, Spain)
- 1997 - Duplication of ESC graduate business program in ESEC (Barcelona, Spain)
- 2000 - Aerospace MBA. Knowledge and practices in management applied to aerospace activities. This program remains unique in Europe
- 2001 - Toulouse Business School awarded EQUIS accreditation
- 2002 - Toulouse Business School awarded AMBA accreditation
- 2003 - Toulouse Business School awarded AACSB accreditation
- 2005 - Management Consulting MBA. Sponsorized by "Syntec Conseil en Management"
- 2007 - Opening of ESC graduate business program in Casablanca (Morocco)
- 2007 - "Jeune entrepreneur" MBA
- Méziane Idjerouidène, ex President of Aigle Azur, bankrupt company;
- Omar Kabbaj, advisor to King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- Renan Luce, singer and songwriter
- Laurent Morali (born 1975), French-born, US-based real estate developer
- Nicolas Todt, motorsport CEO.
- "Masters in Management 2020". Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Leagues of their own
- (in French)Toulouse Business School MS Management des Structures Sanitaires et Sociales
- TBS - Barcelona Campus
- "Meziane Idjerouidène: Aigle Azur n'est pas à vendre". city-dz.com (in French). 21 June 2010. Archived from the original on 22 June 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Laurent Morali | The Real Deal New York". Therealdeal.com. 29 March 2017. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- (in French)Nicolas TODT Archived 23 November 2015 at the Wayback Machine