Tour Generación RBD En Vivo
|Tour Generación RBD En Vivo|
|Live album by RBD|
|Released||July 19, 2005|
|Venue||Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico City|
Tour Generación RBD en Vivo (English: RBD Generation Tour Live) is the first live album released by Mexican pop band RBD. The album was recorded live at a concert from the band's Tour Generación RBD in Mexico City's Palacio de los Deportes. It features songs from their debut album Rebelde, one new live track, two medleys of popular songs in the album's Mexican edition, and on the edition released in the US, a track that later appeared on their second studio album, Nuestro Amor.
The album was certified platinum (Latin) in the United States (for over 100,000 copies sold) in February 2006. The album mirrored this success in Brazil, where it reached the number one position, spending several weeks at the top of the charts.
Background and release
On July 19, 2005 the standard edition of the album was released in the United States. The live album was recorded on May 27, 2005 during RBD's concert in the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City, as part of their Tour Generación RBD, which visited over 30 Mexican cities, in addition to Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico and Ecuador.
On March 2, 2006 a 'Diamond Edition' of the album was also released, which included tracks in Portuguese, games, a documentary and photos of the band.
The album was a commercial success in both Mexico and the United States. The album reached number one on the Mexican Albums Chart and was certified platinum + gold for sales of 150,000 copies. In the United States, the album reached No. 29 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers Albums chart, managing to stay on the chart for eight weeks. On the Billboard Top Latin Albums chart, it reached No. 22 and remained there for 33 weeks, while on Billboard Latin Pop Albums it peaked at No. 6 and spent 28 weeks on the chart. The RIAA certified the album platinum (Latin) for sales of 100,000 copies.
The album also had a favorable reception in Spain. The album peaked at No. 13 on the Spanish Albums Chart, where it ranked for 18 weeks. PROMUSICAE certified the album gold for sales of 40,000 copies in Spain. It was also well received in Brazil, where the album charted at No. 16 on the Brazilian Albums Chart.
|Tour Generación RBD En Vivo – Mexican edition|
|1.||"Rebelde"||DJ Kafka, Max di Carlo||3:59|
|2.||"Otro Día Que Va"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||3:30|
|3.||"Medley 1" ("Me He Enamorado De Un Fan"/"No Sé Si Es Amor"/"Ámame Hasta Con Los Dientes"/"Rayo Rebelde"/"Baile Del Sapo"/"Me Vale")||Ignacio Cano, Memo Méndez Guiú, Jim Jacobs, Warren Casey, Julissa, Richard O' Brian, Alex González||13:24|
|5.||"Futuro Ex-Novio"||Sean & Dame, Steve Smith, Anthony Anderson, Michkin Boyzo||3:00|
|6.||"A Rabiar"||Karen Sokoloff, Polen Thomas||3:13|
|7.||"Una Canción"||José Roberto Matera, C. Johann Turbay Daccarett||3:41|
|8.||"Medley 2" ("Cuando Baja La Marea"/"Te Quiero"/"Verano Peligroso"/"Devuélveme A Mi Chica"/"La Chica Del Bikini Azul"/"Viviendo De Noche"/"De Música Ligera"/"Es Mejor Así")||Consuelo Arango, Marella Cayre, David Summers Rodríguez, J.R. Flórez, Honorio Herrero, J. Losada Calvo, D. Maroto, Zeta Bosio, Gustavo Cerati, Giuseppe Dati, Raf||15:34|
|9.||"Fuego"||Double N, RamPac, Papa Dee, Boyzo||3:03|
|10.||"Sálvame"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo, Pedro Damián||3:47|
|11.||"Tenerte Y Quererte"||Guy Roche, Amy Powers, di Carlo||3:23|
|12.||"Un Poco De Tu Amor"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||4:42|
|13.||"Solo Quédate En Silencio"||Mauricio L. Arriaga||3:43|
|14.||"Rebelde" (Cumbia version)||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||3:54|
|Tour Generación RBD En Vivo – US edition|
|1.||"Rebelde"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||3:59|
|2.||"Otro Día Que Va"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||3:30|
|4.||"Futuro Ex-Novio"||Sean & Dame, Smith, Anderson, Boyzo||3:00|
|5.||"A Rabiar"||Sokoloff, Thomas||3:13|
|6.||"Una Canción"||Matera, Turbay Daccarett||3:41|
|7.||"Fuego"||Double N, RamPac, Papa Dee, Boyzo||3:03|
|8.||"Sálvame"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo, Damián||3:47|
|9.||"Tenerte Y Quererte"||Roche, Powers, di Carlo||3:23|
|10.||"Un Poco De Tu Amor"||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||4:42|
|11.||"Solo Quédate En Silencio"||Arriaga||3:43|
|12.||"Rebelde" (Cumbia version)||DJ Kafka, di Carlo||3:54|
|13.||"Liso, Sensual" (Studio version)||Sokoloff, Thomas||3:12|
|14.||"Solo Quédate En Silencio" (Music video)|
- The songs "Santa No Soy" and "Cuando El Amor Se Acaba" (Maite's first solo) were a part of the tour set list but were not included on either edition of the album.
|Tour Generacion RBD En Vivo Edición Diamante|
Tour Generacion Edicion Diamante
|Live album by RBD|
|Released||March 2, 2006|
|Tour Generación RBD En Vivo – Edición Diamante (Enhanced content)|
|2.||"Um Pouco Desse Amor"||3:20|
|5.||"Wallpapers & Icons"|
- Apart from the enhanced content, the 'Edición Diamante' followed the same track list as the Mexican edition of the standard album, except "Liso, Sensual" was added as the last track.
Credits adapted from the album's liner notes.
- Camilo Lara – A&R
- Melissa Mochulske – A&R coordination
- Güido Laris – arrangements
- Pedro Damián – executive producer
- Carlos Lara – executive producer
- Luis Luisillo Miguel – associate producer
- Emilio Ávila – executive producer (concert)
- Hula Hula – graphic design, additional photography
- Armando Ávila – mixer, producer
- Marisol Alcelay – product manager, marketing
- Carolina Palomo Ramos – production coordinator
- Andrew Rose – recording assistant
- Juan Carlos Moguel – additional recording
- Ricardo Trabulsi – photographer
- Gabriel Alarcón – additional photography
- Víctor Deschamps – additional photography
|2006||Billboard Latin Music Awards||Latin Pop Album of the Year, Duo or Group||Nominated|
|Brazil (Pro-Música Brasil)||Gold||50,000*|
|Chile (IFPI Chile)||Platinum||20,000^|
|Colombia (ASINCOL)||2× Platinum||20,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||Platinum (Latin)||100,000^|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
|Mexico||July 19, 2005||CD, digital download||EMI|
|Worldwide||March 2, 2006||'Edición Diamante' – CD, digital download|
- Carlos Lara billed as DJ Kafka
- Sean Hosein and Dane DeViller billed as Sean & Dame
- Max di Carlo billed as Karen Sokoloff
- Lynda Thomas billed as Polen Thomas
- Joe Carvajal billed as José Roberto Matera
- Niklas Bergwall and Niclas Kings billed as Double N
- Johan Ramström and Patrik Magnusson billed as RamPac
- https://books.google.com.py/books?id=YRYEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=Tour+generacion+rbd+disco+de+platino+chile&source=bl&ots=okFoo2aHWp&sig=OEojLcXFtlXEBr8axula-hLs9Uo&hl=es&sa=X&ei=-uMWVbutH7b9sATLpIDwCg&ved=0CEEQ6AEwBzgK#v=onepage&q=Tour%20generacion%20rbd%20disco%20de%20platino%20chile&f=false.Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- http://lucasrbd.xpg.uol.com.br/2.html. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- https://books.google.com.py/books?id=YRYEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=Tour+generacion+rbd+disco+de+platino+chile&source=bl&ots=okFoo2aHWp&sig=OEojLcXFtlXEBr8axula-hLs9Uo&hl=es&sa=X&ei=-uMWVbutH7b9sATLpIDwCg&ved=0CEEQ6AEwBzgK#v=onepage&q=Tour%20generacion%20rbd%20disco%20de%20platino%20chile&f=false. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2014-11-24.. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "American album certifications – RBD – GENERACION RBD EN VIVO". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click Type, then select Latin, then click SEARCH