Tour de Force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tour de force)
|Look up tour de force in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tour de Force may refer to:
- French phrase, meaning, a feat or display of strength, skill, or ingenuity, such as "the funny movie is a comic tour de force"
- Tour De Force (tour), 1986 Elton John Concert Tour
- Tour de Force (Bola Sete album), a 1963 album by Brazilian guitarist Bola Sete
- Tour de Force (film), a 2014 German film
- Tour de Force (Sonny Rollins album), a 1956 album by Sonny Rollins
- Tour de Force (38 Special album), a 1984 album by .38 Special
- Tour de Force (This Transmission album), a 2006 EP by This Transmission
- Tour De Force – Live, a 1982 live album by Al Di Meola
- "Tour de Force", a 1999 song by Covenant on United States of Mind
- "Tour De Force Power Engineering", a British privateer race team specialising in ex-F1 cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tour de Force.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.