|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
According to the Government of Burkina Faso, 433,778 tourists visited the country in 2011.
Sites of interest to tourists in Ouagadougou include: the Park of Bangr Weogo, the National museum of Ouagadougou, the International Art & Craft Fair, and the Panafrican Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou.
Sites of interest in Ziniaré include: the Ziniare Wildlife Park, the granite sculpture symposium, which takes place every two years, and the Museum of Manega.
Sites of interest in Koudougou includes the sacred crocodiles of Sabou.
Grand Mosque of Bobo Dioulasso
Sites of interest in Bobo-Dioulasso include: the Grand Mosque, the mausoleum of Guimbi Ouattara, the Houet Provincial Museum, and the Guinguette.
Sites of interest in Banfora include: the Natural Waterfall of Banfora, Lake Tengrela, and the Peaks of Sindou.
Sites of interest in Diapaga include: Arli National Park, W National Park, and the cliffs of Gobnangou.
Sites of interest in Djibo include the Archaeological Museum of Pobé Mengao and the stone carvings of Pobé Mengao.
Sites of interest in Gorom Gorom include the Feminine Artisan Center of Gorom and the tourist camp of Gorom Gorom.
- ^ Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou-Donsin Airport, Report, 2013, Table 1: Donsin Project Costs, http://www.burkinafasoindia.org/documents/Donsin%20FINAL%20English.pdf
- ^ a b c Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.culture.gov.bf/Site_Ministere/ TEXTES/etablissements/bumetablissements_museenational.htm - 20k -
- ^ "Le site de Laongo - symposium international de sculptures de granit". Rivages association de solidarité internationale - Burkina Faso - boucle du Mouhoun - du Mamou au Sahel de Giou à Tougan (in French). Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- ^ Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.musee-manega.bf/ - 5k Archived 11 February 2011 at WebCite
- ^ Bicaba, I.Sites touristiques du Burkina: La mare aux crocodiles sacrés de Sabou. Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.lefaso.net/article.php3?id_article=3196 - 36k
- ^ Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.culture.gov.bf/Site_Ministere/ textes/tourisme/tourisme.htm - 20k
- ^ Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.culture.gov.bf/Site_Ministere/ textes/tourisme/tourisme.htm - 20k
- ^ Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.africaxplorerr.com/burkina_faso/decouverte.htm - 72k -
- ^ a b Soulama, M(2005).Sites touristiques et tourisme d’affaires. Retrieved March 26, 2006, from http://www.izf.net/izf/EE/pro/burkinafaso/1012.asp - 81k