Tourist Attractions in Baddeck, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - housing a museum dedicated to the work of Alexander Graham Bell
- Bell Bay Golf Club - golf course.
- Gaelic College of Celtic Arts and Crafts - school of traditional Celtic arts
- Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall - historic former post office, now home to the Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre.
- Uisage Ban Falls Provincial Park - park with hiking trails
- Cabot Trail - scenic driving route at Baddeck
- Kidston Island Lighthouse - historic lighthouse