Tourist Attractions in Baddeck, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - Historic site housing a museum dedicated to the work of Alexander Graham Bell
- Bell Bay Golf Club - A world class golf course.
- Gaelic College of Celtic Arts and Crafts - School of traditional Celtic arts
- Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall - Historic former post office, now home to the Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre.
- Uisage Ban Falls Provincial Park - Provincial park with hiking trails
- Cabot Trail - Scenic driving route, beginning and ending in Baddeck
- Kidston Island Lighthouse - Historic lighthouse