(Redirected from Tourrettes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tourettes or Tourette's in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tourette's, or Tourette syndrome, is a neurological condition.
Tourette, Tourettes or Tourrettes may also refer to:
- Georges Gilles de la Tourette (1857–1904), French physician who described the syndrome
- Donny Tourette (born 1985), of the band Towers of London
- Marc Antoine Louis Claret de La Tourrette (1729–1794), French botanist
- Tourettes (band), a heavy metal band
- "Le Petit Tourette", a South Park episode
- "Tourette's", a song by Nirvana on their 1993 album In Utero
- Tourette, a character in the video game Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
- Tourrettes, Var, a commune in southeastern France
- La Tourette, a commune in central France
- Tourette (automobile) a three-wheel microcar
- Turret (disambiguation)
- "Symphony of Tourette", on the Manic Street Preachers 1993 album Gold Against the Soul
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tourette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.